About Tom Holub
I have over two decades of experience managing projects and technology in the public sector. I’m now focused on IT strategy development: helping non-technical leaders align their technology investments with their organizational needs.
In 2017 I completed the Urban Studies program at UC Berkeley, which sparked my interest in applying my skills in community engagement and strategic planning to real-world problems in the city.
My years of working directly with academia, non-profits and government has given me a strong appreciation for the unique nature of their challenges, and a desire to help them further their goals.
I love solving problems, whether I’m working on community, strategic, or technical issues.
About Totally Doable Consulting
I founded Totally Doable Consulting because schools and non-profits have unique requirements which don’t fit well into corporate consulting models. Pragmatic problem-solving requires a strong understanding of an organization’s skills, capabilities, and funding constraints. I create successful plans based on real analysis of local conditions, and provide solutions which are practical for the local environment. I’m interested in helping you develop a Totally Doable strategy.
Totally Doable Consulting is a sole proprietorship, with access to a broad network of professionals who can assist with larger projects.
Please contact me if you’re looking for practical solutions. I look forward to providing them.
Totally Doable Consulting is a registered Alameda County Small, Local and Emerging Business (SLEB #16-00075).
We have worked with clients large and small, on projects large and small. Some of the organizations we’ve helped out include:
- Alameda County Training & Education Center
- Alameda County Sustainability Office
- American Planning Association, Northern California Chapter
- The Bicycle Trails Council of the East Bay
- The Coleman Fung Institute for Engineering Leadership
- The Hog’s Apothecary
- One IT initiative, University of California, Berkeley
- Prescott Circus Theatre
- The Prison University Project
- School of Journalism, University of California, Berkeley
- Talent and Organizational Performance, University of California, Berkeley
- The University of California Washington (D.C.) Center
- Walk Oakland Bike Oakland
Whatever your need, we can find a way to assist you.